Sunday 7 September 2008

I went to............

to the Kelvingrove yesterday !!

There are many good things there now some not so good.. Ive noticed that alot of the "try me " things are broke and this sucks!!

I also noticed that the spazz chair exhibit had been removed for repair... I wonder why it need repaired?

strange


Anyway

I saw this yesterday and thought I would be the first to reply!! but then realised I prob wasnt the first person that wanted to reply it was just their pen didnt work !! luckily I had my own !!




Now there were prob loads of things I could have said !! but I said this.. Lame i know.




I also saw this stuff!!!










Im still hoping to see it for real in the zoo !! well not the plane obv !!!




They have this kewl thing where you can write on a computer what the people in the picture are saying and then like everyone sees it!! I think I would have had loads of fun with it but like some Yank was having a shot !! her spelling was terrible !!

there was also this thing where you could leave comments on a computer about pics and people could see it, of course it would be all silly stuff !! i wanted a shot of that to but a ned was on it and i wasnt gonna say hey mate get off what could you possibly know about art !! coz they would have square go'ed me :(

oh my shit comments there have just reminded me i must go onto a shit non funny site and start something !!

gotta be starting something !!!



Recently this stuff has happened:

Aldwin came into my life




I met Sean C




I got totally



regretted it and havent really since !!!


mucked around with paper with my bro's fiance






Appeared in a work mag looking like a total minger dyke !




Had some of this:




watched the end of this ( i might miss it)




I made this (( kinda looks like the pic above i think ))




Saw Borders stock some must reads




Oh and this finally arrived !!



however hmmmm i have to say !!

1 comment:

Allan said...

You headed in my direction yesterday whilst I headed in your direction, to the Necropolis.

So that's what you look like at work, I hope there's also pictures of other people shouting and slamming down the phone.