Friday 16 March 2007

J-i-g-g-a ma cream cheese bagel

Yesterday I had to goto the dental hospital as I dont have a lifeboat.. No I had to goto the dental hospital cause I havent been to the dentist in about 15 years, I kid you not... Anyway I went up and they said safe the tooth or remove it, if we save it we can start it but its gonna cost you about £360-£400... Sooo I said yes lets save the tooth!!!!

So they started work, it was very interesting, the dentist gave me a big jag, which i very much enjoyed and then they started to drill away at the hole to make it bigger. drrrrrrrrrrrilllllll ouch!! i said and they said more drugs, more drugs, and injected my actually tooth nerves with drugs!! Mmmmmmmmmm it was GID !! they drilled more and more and then they started to stick little files down the never holes!! Ouch!! i said ouch!! they then gave me more drugs, at this point I swear i could have just shut my eyes and went to sleep...

Anyway they removed the cap of the nerve which looked kewl cause it was sorta glass like so they said.. so after having like an inch n a half file stuck down a small hole,drilled to fucked and made to wear a rubber tent over my tooth holding my mouth open with its metal sturups.. I was ready to leave...

Sooooo the dude that was observing well he finishes this year in summer and said to me, " i need to do that thing you need done before I finish" Heres my number txt me n tell me if you can come up"

Hi its ?? Just to let you know I will be able to come back tomorrow.

so yes this is me now again going to the dentist to be attacked once more.. Thank god for the drugs I say thank god for the drugs...

also it helps that Mr Dentist is a wee cute boy! lolz

however i always want to look up dentists noses!!

Today more polish people on the bus, I love it, it makes me smile so much, i think i will learn polish !!

I have more to tell you but I will do it later
x

No comments: