Friday 2 March 2007

My gay blog

Ok,
So dont hate me cause im a gurl...dont think how pathetic either cause i know this blog is,butttttt I am allowed a gay blog every so often!!!!...

Its strange that gurls keep dates isnt it...
Not all gurls do this, I like to know a few dates in my head...

Examples....

I know that its been 52 days since my wee Cleo Cat aka Jelly Belly got put down..
I remember my 1st bfs birthday..
I know that its been 138 days since i stopped smoking
I know that its been 6 months and 1 day of cheek
I know ive been single for 128 days
I know that I have been in my flat now for 1 week and 6 days and now I only
have 2 months left and this makes me sad cause I really like living on my own more than I ever thought I would..
I know ive had my wee Tilly aka Milford Cubicle for 4 days and a wee bit of night...

so dates dates dates... is it just gurls that remember silly things???

I have more examples.. but I shant bore you with this pointless shite....

I wish it was easter so I can make what I want to make.. It would be good if it was early......

Im talking rubbish I really am...

blahh!!!

of course you are bored so you will read this !

No comments: