Thursday 24 April 2008

Brap brap !

I got my hair cut again !! omgzz soon there will be none !!

its just my fringe its a dif style and i got a lil of the back and top !! ohhh yeahhh!!!

I went out on my bike again, it was tres bonne !!

heheheh ive learnt a little french, soooo not much though :( rubbish.....

Salut !

Ca va ?
hehhehehe

i can say im good or im ok or im not that good hahahahaha but im always saying im good !!

my neck hurts from my exercise.. i dont think im doing the sit ups right at all, but i think its working ... plus i spewed my load last night.thats kept a few pounds off hahahaha.. i was ill.. i didnt make myself sick !! honest hahahahahaha


you know there is this thing on top of my mums monitor its like what looks like a bit of thread.. on closer inspection (me trying to pull it out) it may be a beastie leg or something, so i just left it.. its rank and it makes me feel sick hahahahahahha..............

im bopping about to Justice ~The Phantom part ii soulwax remix, soooooo amazing !!!!


im also not wearing a bra


just fot id share that..


im happy :)


going to wait 2 hours tonight in the family planning clinic... riddled again ! ahahha i joke, just going for more of my pill coz i left mine in my flat :(

twat me !!

anyway yeah

to much info

1 comment:

Allan said...

Are you putting your hands behind your neck when your doing your sit-ups? Cos that can give you a sore neck.. it's better to put your fingers lightly against your head just above your ears..

Or you can cross your arms across your chest.. which could help you avoid black eyes if you're also doing your sit-ups without a bra!