Wednesday 23 April 2008

Come fuck up with me

Music .........................

where would I be without it.............


Im on holiday just now and Ive had a chance to check out some totally amazing music !! and no my brother didnt put me onto this !!


hmmmm you ever had a mirror sitting next to you, like to the left of you when you are on the computer? i do just now and i swear the reflection is looking at me when i dont look at it !!

omgzzz wierd !!

ANYWAY!!!!!

These songs are soooooo like OMGGZZZZ for me just now !!!



This song makes me smile and fall in love with the main dancer everytime i see it hahahaha.. its now my ringtune !! i love the dancing and a i love the look !!!!!!





And this song swooooooooooooon when the guys says SWEAT !! something so simple but omgzz just the way it makes you feel !! hahahah




This song coz omgzz its a gid song and hello check the hottie with the green light on !!




Sooooo nice to chill to .....



Omgzzz again when the guy speaks in this.. it makes me :) hehehehhehehehehe and eh its just like sooooo good !!!




Just a good chilled out track




Cozzzzz da beat be good !!!! gets ya moving.... feeeeeel it

No comments: