Sunday 13 April 2008

I have an apple

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


Omgzzz oh hello you guys !!!

So whats new with me ? what have i been up to apart from the party? um yeah, ive been getting wrecked and having fun .. lolzzzaaaaa.... However !!! yesterday I went on a little day trip!!

I went away to Doune castle.. it was good!! all kewl wee cubby hole bits and secret passages !! i love it.. but of course I was dying to wash my hands after.. here are some pics !!









Now what else did I do yesterday ?
I went to an antiques place and craft fair... it was good.. First stop though was the gorgeous toliets !!!




What gorgeous accessories !! hahahahah

Here are some things we saw at the antiques place.. boak!!!

I hate those glass clowns!!! and the last thing well its a ring that is playing cards !! sooooo fucking tacky!!









After the antiques place we went to Dobbies Garden Centre!!! Now i have never saw a garden centre that has clothes in it !!! it was a pretty kewl garden centre like, they had loads and loads of stuff.. I left happy!!

I saw this though and was slightly disturbed!! Murder !! maybe it was because earlier in the week I kidnapped a gnome? hmmmmmm









Hmmmm who did it?







What else is new? My flat still a bit of a mess




My dads car is getting there.... sorta




Sooo thats about it ... oh im still like amazingly happy :) yeah x

x

1 comment:

Allan said...

The gnome army scares me.. they all look so uniform. I think they killed that other gnome for being an individual and trying to break the mould